Sunday, March 31, 2013

{Gluten Free} Bisquick Garlic Cheddar Biscuits

Gluten Free Bisquick is just about the love of my life! Using the recipe directly from the box (Bisquick, Milk, Shortening and Eggs) I also added Garlic Powder, I'd prefer fresh but I'm all out, and about a cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Baked them up on a metal baking pan, they come out nice and crispy on the bottom!



Using the large scoop I got 12 biscuits but they could have been made a little smaller to get a few more out of the dough.

You could add just about anything to them, ie Rosemary and Parmesan, Thyme and Asiago? They will go great with my lasagna leftovers :)






HAPPY COOKING!



1 comment:

  1. We would like to add your blog to the Top Food Blog list in mytaste.com . Your blog is impressively BEAUTIFUL and it deserves to be included on the Top Blog list!! Great recipes!! We will feature your blog so that people and our 3million users worldwide will see it on our site and we will make a lot of shout out about your recipes on our fanpages. If you would like to join, just visit the site or message me at info@mytaste.com.
    EXPOSE YOUR BLOG!!!The World deserves to know
    how great a cook you are.

    *full information will be sent to your facebook&email*

    ReplyDelete