Thursday, February 7, 2013

{Gluten Free} Big Choco Chip Cookie

Birthday celebrations, Valentine's Day or walking around the mall there are times when that tempting "LARGE PLATE SIZED COOKIE" comes across your path and if you are like me, Gluten Free, you just *sigh* and pass on by...NO MORE! {LOL}

I wouldn't attempt this with just any pan but with my White Ceramic 8" Saute Pan from Pampered Chef it came out perfect! So here's how it went down...

{Preheat the oven for 350 degrees....Collect ingredients. I used the Betty Crocker Gluten Free Cookie Mix from Publix. Straight from the box you need one stick of soften butter, 1 ts Vanilla, 1 egg mixed together, then add the powder mix.}


{The mix will be stiff like a regular cookie dough...pat it down into the pan pretty firmly. DO NOT add anything to the pan, DO NOT spray it with anything and DO NOT grease it...trust me
Bake at 350 degrees for at least 25 minutes and check to see if it's browning on top, at 25 minutes I put it in for another 10 minutes and was happy with the browning}

{When you remove the pan let it stand and cool completely! THIS IS THE HARD PART! I couldn't stand looking at this big giant yummy gooey cookie for long, I don't eat sweets like this very often so this was tempting.}

{TADA! See what I mean by letting it cool completely...mine cracked a bit on the side but when completely cooled this puppy would have been perfect! It didn't stick at all to the pan and slide out quite easily. Could be decorated with a cool whip, cream cheese mixture (cup of each) and using the Easy Accent Decorator for the application I was just too anxious to eat it! Next time I'll have a decorated piece to show}

No comments:

Post a Comment