Monday, January 7, 2013

{Gluten Free} Happy New Year

First post of 2013 deserves to be my favorite Gluten Free food...PIZZA! & this one was super easy, well most of the foods I make are easy.

I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME FOR DIFFICULTIES IN THE KITCHEN!

I had received a coupon last year for half off and free shipping from one of the online gluten free shops and my sister had used this brand Chebe that also has premix for cheese bread too.

The Chebe premix pizza crust mixes in one bowl and straight to the pan. Premix, 2 eggs, 1 cup of cheese (sharp cheddar works best), 2 tablesoons Oil...after mixing that all together add 1/4 of water or milk. Knead dough until smooth and spread out onto a pizza pan until fairly thin.

Top the pizza with your favorite toppings, I used a little pasta sauce, sharp cheddar cheese and mozarella. That's it! Baked in the oven for approx 15 minutes at 450 degrees.




No comments:

Post a Comment