Friday, October 5, 2012

{Family} Happy Birthday to the love of my Life! He's 3 today!

My little boy is THREE today! So much has happened over the last three years and I'm the kind of Momma that likes to make a BIG stink about birthdays. We're doing a Go Diego Go themed birthday party over the weekend and a little daycare cupcake day today.

Saw this idea on Pinterest, no doubt, and was so excited to try it out! However I have a twist with the cupcakes...there are m&m's inside! Quick and easy...baked up boxed chocolate cake mix (I love love love my Cupcake Stone), let them cool, cut out the centers added m&m's and iced them! I tinted the icing as green as I could...something for me to master later on, but for now I imagine these will be gobbled up by all the little kids at daycare today.

The tray I ALWAYS use for transporting cupcakes is my Cool and Serve Tray. It comes with cooling inserts for Deviled Eggs or as a flat surface to use with the Clear Veggie Trays which are all removable and then there's lots of space for transporting cupcakes

{Danielle}




 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment