Monday, September 17, 2012

{Scrapbook} Scrap on a Dime Baby Shower Album (Keller's Creations)

At the CKC in Jacksonville I took the Scrap on a Dime class by Keller's Creations for the first time. We did a full 12 page album in an hour. Yes completed in the hour! Of course you could have embellished the heck out of it and that's just what I did when I got home and decided to do an album for a friends' baby shower gift. I took the same size papers cut out of only 4 pieces of scrapbook paper to make the entire 12x12 (12) page album! I embellished with some pink ribbon, pink flowers, stickles, buttons and alpha stickers. On the front of the album I used chipboard alpha letters and tied some ribbon on the spine.

It was so much fun making something girly since I'm usually into Toddler Boy mode. and Only took me about a total hour and a half between nap times and bedtime for the toddler. I hope you enjoy the pictures and if you are interested in a Scrap it Fast album please check out Keller's Creations! They have some amazing quick and easy hanging creations, albums, tag books etc. Lots to check out!

Keller's Creations is also hosting a Crop Weekend in February that I WILL be attending for my birthday.
Check it out here! Great time with tons of crop space, goodies, classes, giveaways etc.












No comments:

Post a Comment