Tuesday, September 4, 2012

{Gluten Free} Veggie Pizza

Getting ready to go out of town for the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Jacksonville this weekend so I checked the fridge for foods that will go bad while I'm away. lots of veggies! SO pizza it was!



Using my trusty Bar Pan!



The Gluten Free Bisquick is probably the easiest and fastest way I've found to make pizza crust. I just use the recipe directly from the side of the box except I add at least 1/4 of sour cream to the mix. Then I added onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, feta cheese, shredded cheese and more tomatoes on top, salt and Garlic and Herb Rub and in the oven it went. The dough ends up being a little sticky so using a little water on your fingers to spread the dough it best. Definitely curbs my cravings for pizza and those were alot of veggies too! Lots of leftovers as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment