Thursday, June 7, 2012

CTMH: Flip Flap Album

Last month (May 2012) I took a Flip Flap Album class with Close To My Heart at the Scrapbook Expo in Orlando and was actually a Teacher's Pet but I worked on the project during the crop hours and today I got my pictures in it!





So I pulled out my All in One Organizer
and it fits my Acrylix Stamps PERFECTLY
along with my Acrylic Blocks and Ink Pads!

Here it is all OPEN! 
There are plastic sleeves inside to hold photos and they "flip" open. 
Looks crazy but it's just such a very different album. 
It is also a canvas based album.



Inside page: Lots of pictures! The 6x6 on the left 
actually opens up 3 times to hold more pictures!
  



Another Page: Another plastic flap and I stamped the 
"SMILE" on the top left, journaled a little on the bottom right. 
and I LOVE the canvas stickers that came with this kit.
 










No comments:

Post a Comment