Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Taste Test Tuesday

Another week another Taste Test Tuesday...I could do this every week! Had some good friends over to give me a little feedback on a new recipe. This week I made the Tapenade Turkey Meatballs using the Artichoke Tapenade recipe from the new to be released Season's Best Cookbook from Pampered Chef. I just need to start making some of these new recipes so that I'm prepared for when someone requests it for a cooking show.

Everyone seemed to LOVE them and even had seconds. Only downside to the process of cooking them in the Small Ridged Baker in the microwave as the recipe calls for is that they lacked color. They were finished and fully cooked in only 8 minutes which is GREAT for families that are short on time to get dinner on the table. I may try this again and bake them in the oven which will take longer but I want to see how they would look.

So I pulled out all the Pampered Chef savory sauces that I own which is just about all of them and everyone got to pick one out for themselves. Mine just happened to be the Raspberry Habanero but I also have the Ginger-Wasabi, Spicy Pineapple-Rum, Maple Honey Mustard and Teriyaki Sauce with Honey. They are so great with just about any meats and fish or even to use as a dressing on salad or a coating on pasta. 


I just love cooking for people and learning to techniques and flavors. So glad everyone loved them!


INTERESTED IN A REAL COPY OF THE RECIPE JUST LET ME KNOW 
AND I'LL GET ONE OUT TO YOU! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment