Thursday, May 26, 2011

MY Paper Flowers

I FINALLY got around to reading my newest Scrapbook magazine and came across this super easy paper flower instruction. Now I made this super large and the instructions showed a lot smaller flower which I will try out next. But I'm thinking these large ones are going to be adorning the front of a picture frame or album. We shall see...in the mean time here's MY step by step.

Basically you just need: 
Double Sided Cardstock Paper, Glue Stick, Liquid Glue, Scissors and a Circle Punch


 Fold the paper length wise and glue shut on the bottom. The length depends on how long you want the petals to be. Let dry...


  I used my photo chopper but you could just use your scissors. Cut folded paper to the thickness you'd like the petals to be.


 With a coordinating card stock or textured paper punch on 2 circles or scalloped circles as I did. One will go on the bottom of the flower to hold the petals together and the other will go on the front of the flower.


 I took the extra thick petals and cut them even smaller to make another flower out of the same papers but just thinner.


 Lay one of the circles down and put a good amount of liquid glue on it and start arranging the petals. Taking the other circle card stock add more glue to it and put it on top of the arrange petals. *Sorry the photo is blurry* opps!*


TADA! Paper Flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment