Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thrifty Scrapping!

I love flowers :) Especially on my scrapbook pages, books, picture frames, gift boxes...etc...But they can get very expensive. SO here's an insanely inexpensive way to grow your flower collection.


While at Michael's @ the Loop in Kissimmee over the weekend I found these flower clips for $1 a piece!


Being curious I deconstructed the flowers from the clips. And HELLO 6 flowers on one clip!!!



Here's the clip which I can reuse to pretty much attached to anything! or use it on the edge of a book cover as an accent piece.


So that's a total of 3 clips, 6 Purple flowers, 6 black flowers and 6 blue flowers for $0.14 cents a piece including the clips. INSANE! So when you are at Michael's or Joanne's take a close look at the $1 section. 

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment