Friday, February 25, 2011

The Cook in Me

I LOVE cookbooks! Being a Pampered Chef consultant has given me free reign to read thru new cookbooks each season and this Spring we have 2 new books...



"Dinner in your Deep Covered Baker"

&

"Make it FRESH Make it HEALTHY"

Pampered Chef cookbooks are always affordable $7.50 and $14.75 respectively. I'm enjoying them both so much, my husband is drooling as I type.

The great thing about the "Dinner in your Deep Covered Baker" is that the DCB is not only a slow cooking oven stoneware piece but can also be used in the microwave and the cookbook gives you some awesome casserole and meat recipes that are both simple and impressive. I may be partial to Pampered Chef but the recipes can be used in any ovenware piece.

The "Make it FRESH Make it HEALTHY" cookbook has so many light and airy (yes food can be airy). I can pick out at least 4 recipes right off the bat that I have to try out...

1) Espresso Panna Cotta (Yes I'm starting with Dessert)
2) Loaded Baked Tomatoes
3) Skinny Turkey Tandoori
4) Zucchini Ribbon Primavera

In later posts I'll show the recipe off but for now you will just have to purchase the books yourself if you're interested...oh I know it's a tease but it's at least a healthy tease.

For more more information email me at Danielle.PamperedChef@gmail.com

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment